Thursday, July 10, 2008

Cat Power + My Blueberry Nights = Bliss

So I just bought the movie My Blueberry Nights on a whim, and let me tell you that it was absolutley beuatiful. The directer Wong Kar Wai puts together a visual feast that captures such feeling and emotion through colors that some scenes left me stunned. Plus Jude Law made it really yummy...

Oh and imagine my surprise when I heard my favorite Cat Power song playing in the background("The Greatest") and then BAM a couple of scenes later she is in the movie.


*oh and Norah Mothafuck'n Jones is the lead in this movie. Can't get no better.

The trailer:

Cat Power's performance of "The Greatest". Seriously she is fucking AMAZING, and it still baffles me how long her amazing album has been out with little recognition in the states.

No comments: